21 for 2011
By Jerry Posner
Resolutions and “Focus Phrases” For a Stellar Year!
1. Anticipate life’s tests and the best ways to pass them.
2. Compassion is always an option.
3. Confidence just might stack the odds in my favor.
4. Express curiosity instead of becoming defensive.
5. Return all phone calls. Yes, all of them.
6. Make my mom proud.
7. Say, “you’re welcome” instead of “no problem.”
8. Am I worrying for nothing … again?
9. Moment-to-moment appreciation and gratitude.
10. Two great answers: It depends. You never know.
11. Another great answer: I don’t know, but I will find out.
12. Think twice before broadcasting sarcasm.
13. Every eye-roll and frown sends a message.
14. Every smile sends a message, too.
15. Look for the miracles in everyday life.
16. Avoid superstitions … unless they work, of course!
17. Synchronize communication codes.
18. Ask myself, “what do I keep, what do I throw away?”
19. Notice and thank the angels amongst us.
20. Know what I want most, and act accordingly.
21. Wisdom works better when applied daily.