12 For 2012 – Daily Reminders for a Stellar Year
by Jerry Posner
1. Keep goals right up front. Review daily.
2. Appreciation, forgiveness, compassion: excellent options.
3. Aim for no regrets.
4. Increase awareness of stress triggers and disconnect ’em.
5. Inspire yourself … inspire others.
6. Inspire others … inspire yourself.
7. Simple acts of kindness – superb cost/benefit ratio.
8. Keep a “to-do” list and a “not-to-do” list.
9. Great daily choices create great habits, that’s what we want.
10. Increase emotional intelligence. Make a list of feelings you’d like to experience more frequently. Put your attention on your list once a day. Edit and revise as you see fit.
11. Express more love than in previous years.
12. Take a daily gratitude break.
13. Give your customer an unexpected little something extra!
Click on the link below to download the card.
Don’t worry, be happy!
Easier said than done? Maybe.
Habits of happiness are not difficult to acquire. Practice is essential. So, practice noticing the things in life that make you feel happy, grateful, appreciative, nurtured, glad, joyous, groovy and wonderful. Make a list. Refer to it and add to it daily.