15 For 2015
Daily Reminders for a Stellar Year
By Jerry Posner
1. Sometimes a single act of kindness changes everything.
2. Appreciate and treasure each moment … especially this one.
3. Need courage? Recall inspirational people and their deeds.
4. Preparation reduces fear and shrinks worry.
5. Angry? Count to twenty, slowly. Still angry? Do it again.
6. Expect miracles.
(If that doesn’t work, notice the ones that already exist.)
7. Gratitude: feel it, express it, promote it. Be a grati-tutor!
8. More facts = better beliefs.
9. Message from your Future-Self: love more, kvetch less.
10. If it’s too difficult to forgive and forget, just choose one.
11. Put on your (rational) thinking cap … and leave it on.
12. Courtesy is fundamental, indifference is the enemy.
13. Choose your attitude; many fine options available now.
14. Positive expectations just might skew the odds in your favor.
15. What we do, and how we do it, always matters.
“Since there’s always a choice … choose wisely!”