14 For 2014 — Daily Reminders for a Stellar Year
By Jerry Posner
1. Consider the possibility that nothing is insignificant.
2. A little thanks and appreciation can go a long, long way.
3. Teach people how to love … by example.
4. Count your blessings and write ’em down, a few every day.
5. Do something today that your future-self will thank you for.
6. Know your biases. Dump the crappy ones!
7. Allow for unplanned miracles.
8. Tell at least one person a day, “I love you and I’m glad you’re here.”
9. Good deeds make magic.
10. The best apologies contain no excuses.
11. We owe our existence to the kindness of strangers … and parents.
12. Taking things for granted is the opposite of gratitude — so don’t!
13. Where am I now? Where am I headed? Is a course-correction necessary?
14. Do what makes you feel proud.
And here’s a link to the card: