13 For 2013 — Daily Reminders for a Stellar Year
By Jerry Posner
1. Walk, don’t jump to conclusions.
2. Feeling stressed? Take a “gratitude break.”
3. “Mind the gap” – increase awareness of the space between stimulus and response – and CHOOSE your responses.
4. Banish old negative, stupid biases. Nurture groovy ones!
5. Generate positive, constructive self-fulfilling prophesies.
6. Avoid assumptions – ask good questions … listen carefully.
7. Be thankful for the millions and millions of people who do their jobs so we can do ours.
8. Great to count blessings, even better to write them down.
9. Brightening someone’s day will brighten yours as well.
10. Practice doesn’t make perfect … practice makes habits.
11. Demonstrate and feel love instead of just talking about it.
12. Plant seeds every day. Keep planting. They will eventually sprout. Water them with intention and attention.
13. Skate to where the puck is going, not where it’s at. (Gretzky)
“Since there’s always a choice … choose wisely!”