12 For 2012 – Daily Reminders for a Stellar Year
by Jerry Posner
1. Keep goals right up front. Review daily.
2. Appreciation, forgiveness, compassion: excellent options.
3. Aim for no regrets.
4. Increase awareness of stress triggers and disconnect ’em.
5. Inspire yourself … inspire others.
6. Inspire others … inspire yourself.
7. Simple acts of kindness – superb cost/benefit ratio.
8. Keep a “to-do” list and a “not-to-do” list.
9. Great daily choices create great habits, that’s what we want.
10. Increase emotional intelligence. Make a list of feelings you’d like to experience more frequently. Put your attention on your list once a day. Edit and revise as you see fit.
11. Express more love than in previous years.
12. Take a daily gratitude break.
13. Give your customer an unexpected little something extra!
Click on the link below to download the card.